Wise is an online money transfer service. It is fully licensed and regulated with many global watchdogs and it is safe and reliable to use. Their website is www.wise.com
When the initial payment has been taken directly by the Train or Bus operating company, we do not hold your financial information and therefore are unable to issue a refund via the original payment method. Wise enables us to refund you any monies due, without ever seeing your bank details.
You will be sent an email from email@example.com within 10 working days of your AS response. Please ensure that you check your junk/SPAM folders for this email. Please click the “complete your transfer” link within the email and follow the instructions on the page you are directed to. A step by step guide is provided below.
Please ensure you have checked your junk/SPAM folders and allow 10 working days from the date of your AS response. If you have not received your email within 10 working days and you have checked your junk/SPAM folders, please contact the Appeals Service via the “Make an Appeal” section of the website.
You only have 5 days to collect your refund, before Wise return the funds to us. This is because they are not permitted to hold funds for longer than 5 days. If it has been over 5 days since Wise contacted you, please contact the Appeals Service via the “Make an Appeal” section of the website.
If you do not have a UK bank account, please ensure you select IBAN for your GB bank account details.
You will then be able to enter your International Bank Account Number:
If you do not wish to collect your refund in GBP, please contact the Appeals Service via the “Make an Appeal” section of the website.
1. You will be sent an email from the Appeals Service advising your appeal has been approved and a refund is now due. Click on the “complete your transfer” link within.
2. Enter your full name (or business name).
3. Select PRIVATE if your account is a personal account or BUSINESS if it is a business account.
4. Select “Local bank account” if you have a UK bank account or “IBAN” if you have an International bank account.
5. For UK bank accounts, enter your UK Sort code and Account number.
6. Click “Accept and continue” to complete the transaction. Your money will be in your account within 2 working days, although it is very rare that it takes this long.